The Terms and Conditions, Policies and Waiver of Liability Disclaimer are considered to be agreed upon and accepted in full, without exclusion and/or exception, by the person making the enquiry and the booking on behalf of themselves and all their guests and/or their group.
General Resort Terms and Conditions
To respect and safeguard the peaceful and tranquil environment of Belukar, excessive noise (such as loud music, shouting and children screaming) is not acceptable.
- Alcohol & Illegal Substances. No excessive drinking and the use of illegal substances whilst on the premises of Belukar.
- Smoking. No smoking anywhere inside the villas. All extinguished cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed off in the bins provided.
- Furniture and Fixtures. Removal of furniture, fixtures, chattels and equipment is not allowed. Installation of equipment, appliances and devices such as loudspeakers, lights etc is not permitted.
- Damage. Guests are expected to look after and take reasonable care of all furnishings, equipment and structures and are expected to leave the premises in a tidy and neat state upon vacating.
- Admission. Belukar reserves the right of admission of non-resident guests.
- Bike Parking Facilities. Parking of bikes is to be in the designated area within the gates of Belukar. If parking bikes outside the gate or alongside the road, appropriate care must be taken not to obstruct the road or exits from Belukar in any way.
The cost of electricity is expensive on Gili Trawangan. Hence guests are required not to leave the air conditioning, fans and lights on unnecessarily, when not in the room. Switching off all electrical appliances not in use is the Resident Guests’ responsibility.
Belukar strongly recommends Guests to take out a comprehensive travel insurance for the full duration of their trip, covering illness, repatriation, injuries, death, loss and damage to personal effects, itinerary & travel changes and cancellations.
- Breach of Terms and Conditions.
Our Villa Manager has the authority to enforce our Terms & Conditions and to have offenders evicted immediately. No refunds will be provided and all monies will be forfeited.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must be for a minimum of 1 night.
- Belukar accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$), Visa or Mastercard. Please note that payment by debit or credit card will incur a 3% bank charge and by PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee; these charges are outside the control of Belukar Villas.
- The total number of guests must not be more than the number indicated on the confirmed booking. To change the number of guests, you will have to follow the normal procedure for requesting a booking for the additional persons.
- The room occupancy must not exceed 3 people.
Room Availability, Occupying and Vacating Rooms
- Unless agreed otherwise in advance, the customer cannot reserve specific rooms.
- The rooms reserved by the customer are usually available from 1.00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival. The customer is not entitled to occupy the reserved room any earlier unless by prior arrangement.
- On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest unless by prior arrangement. Failure to do so will entitle Belukar to charge the customer 50 % of the full accommodation price (list price) if the room is vacated by 6 p.m. and 90 % after that time to compensate the resort for the prolonged use of the room. Such compensation shall not entitle the customer to any contractual claims.
Holiday Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation fees apply as follows:
- If notice of cancellation is received by email more than 7 days before a guest is due to arrive, no payment will be taken.
- If notice of cancellation is received by email less than 7 days before the arrival date, a payment equivalent to the 'first night' will be taken by Belukar using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
- If notice of cancellation is received less than 24 hours before the arrival date, the full cost of the booking will be taken by Belukar using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.